Healthcare, Medical & General Waste Bins
I need help with
Safe and Hygienic Waste Bins
Our medical waste units are serviced according to strict Standard Operating Procedures and provides all heathcare institutions with the peace of mind and confidence that all environmental and legislative concerns are taken care of while offering users complete reassurance whilst using your facility.
Different types of waste bins are designed either for Soft Medical Waste while others are used for items classified as Sharps.
Soft Medical Waste includes:
- Cotton wool rolls
- Disposable garments contaminated with infectious body fluids.
Items classified as Sharps include:
- Hypodermic needles
- Razors and razor blades
- Test tubes
- Glass (broken or intact)
- Lancet and auto-injectors
Clinical Waste Bins Key Feature & Benefits
Signature Waste Bin - 35 L
A hygienic wall-mounted waste bin available for general use, with open or closed lid, along with a pedal alternative.
- Integral anti-microbial technology on surface to inhibit bacteria growth.
- Concealed liner retainer.
- Dimensions: (H) 674mm x (W) 442mm x (Depth) 250mm
- Weight: 2.33kg
- Capacity: 35L
Step-on Soft Medical Waste Bin - 45 L
Designed for Soft Medical Waste contaminated with infectious body fluids.
- Heavy-duty pedal mechanism for hands-free disposal.
- Tight-fitting, overlapping lid to contain odours.
- Ergonomic surface for disinfecting in line with HACCP procedures.
- Made of polypropylene: will not rust, dent, chip, or peel.
- Large 45L capacity
- Dimensions: (H) 600mm x (W) 400mm x (Depth) 410mm
- Weight: 2.65 kg
- Consumables: Fragranced and antimicrobial biodegradable liners and sheets
SHARPSGUARD Eco Export 2.5
Designed for the disposal of sharps in wards or department settings.
- Capacity: up to 120 syringes
- Usable Capacity: 2.21 Litres
- Weight: 232 gm
- Dimensions: (H)166 mm x 176mm diameter
- Aperture Dimensions: W77mm x 46mm
SHARPSGUARD Orange Extra - 8.5 L
For the management of sharps in high public access areas. The rotating chamber prevents access to the container’s content.
- Rotary mechanism that offers a ‘full’ warning, preventing it being overfilled.
- Capacity: up to 410 syringes.
- Usable Capacity: 7.59 Litres
- Weight: 816 gm
- Dimensions: (H)269 mm x (L) 360mm x (W)161mm
- Aperture Dimensions: 192mm x 46mm
SHARPSGUARD Eco Export - 11.5 L
For the disposal of sharps, with a wider aperture for easy insertion of large items.
- Capacity: up to 560 syringes
- Usable Capacity: 9.27 Litres
- Weight: 622 gm
- Dimensions: (H)249 mm x (L) 275mm
- Aperture Dimensions: 148mm x 48mm
SHARPSGUARD Eco Export - 22 L
For the disposal of sharps in high use areas where the public has access, the restricted access lid retains and restricts the ability to retrieve the contents.
- Capacity: up to 1,050 syringes
- Usable Capacity: 17.26 Litres
- Weight: 1,035 gm
- Dimensions: (H) 343 mm x (L) 327mm
- Aperture Dimensions: 148mm x 58mm
SHARPSGUARD Eco theatre+
For the collection and disposal of long instruments such as staple guns, trocars, guidewires and biopsy forceps.
- Designed for operating theatres, acute medical areas and X-ray departments.
- Capacity: 2,000+ syringes
- Usable Capacity: 32 Litres
- Weight: 1,729 gm
- Dimensions: (H) 710 mm x (L) 307mm x (W) 291mm
- Aperture Dimensions: 176mm x 89mm