his position requires you to manage the work allocation of Technicians and to provide reporting to the Business Unit Manager or Supervisor on activities of operational performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Capturing of data from service sheet.
- Printing & verification of service Sheet
- Analyze exceeding costing and report to supervisor and Business Unit Managers
- Retrieve and process missed service visits and prepare weekly report
- Portfolio Management
- Constant monitoring and analysis of each new circuit & urgence.
- Monitoring of portfolio/volume of visits per week
- Analyze the quality & productivity of technicians & teams (for all Business Units)
- Knowledge and management of the range of products used by technicians
- Set appointment with technicians & customers when house/building is closed.
- Regular meeting with technicians
- Ensure recommendations given to customers are followed – An email communication will be sent to ensure follow up is done.
- Monitor mobile work of technicians
- Ability to deal with customers by phone and e-mail in a professional manner.
- Ensure filing is done
Profile, skills & experience
- Higher School Certificate
- Well versed in Microsoft Office tools (exel, word, powerpoint)
- Must be customer- oriented – both external and internal customers.
- Effective time management skills
- Organisation and Planning Skills
- Have integrity and be reliable
- Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal.
- Problem solving/solution driven
- Be honest and respectful
- Sense of confidentiality
- Work team spirit
- Be Proactive
If you think you are a good fit, do not hesitate to contact us either by sending your application on firstname.lastname@example.org, call on 2869611 or drop by at our office at Old Pailles Road, Pailles West.